i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
Also, all of the friends I’ve made who understand how shitty I am at communication and still want to hang out after months of not seeing each other.
Guess who lost her weekly pass again on the DAY she got a new one? Guess who feels like the biggest loser? Guess who also will not be wearing this jacket again because fuck these pockets?
I laugh at most of my embarrassing moments. Example: During my senior year I interned at a law firm and focused on housing law. I spent a couple months there and shadowed my supervisor on interviews and filling out intake forms. The first time I was asked to do one on my own, I fell off of the seat in front of the client because there was a mat that it was on to help it roll since the for was carpeted. I was so embarrassed. So one of the first adult professional things I ever did was fall and embarrass myself. Oh well. I think it’s funny now.